What is Silhouette Soft?
Silhouette Soft is a facelift technique using absorbable sutures that have small cones attached. These are designed to be tightened in two directions under your skin. When pulled, the cones catch the collagen and lift and tighten your facial tissues.
Is Silhouette Soft safe?
Yes, it is very safe. The threads are manufactured from bio-degradable material found in surgical instruments and medical sutures. However, people with known or suspected allergies to implants or surgical materials should not undergo treatment. If you have any infection; autoimmune disease; are under 18; pregnant or breastfeeding; or are unable to follow the post treatment recommendations, you cannot have this treatment.
How does Silhouette Soft work?
The cones on the Silhouette Soft threads catch in the collagen under your skin and tighten it. A natural foreign body reaction occurs over time, which encourages your collagen to re-grow.
What areas are suitable for Silhouette Soft treatment?
Silhouette Soft is mainly used for facial contouring in the:
- Jaw line
- Marionette lines
How does the treatment take place?
Local anaesthetic is applied in the treatment areas. The sutures are inserted under the skin and, as they are pulled, the medical professional applies pressure to the treatment area. The cones will catch on the collagen allowing the medical professional to immediately reshape your facial contours.
Who is the treatment suitable for?
Silhouette Soft is suitable for people who wish to combat the signs of ageing in a non-invasive manner.
What are the side effects of Silhouette Soft?
The side effects are minimal. If you do have any pain, take paracetamol.
How long does a Silhouette Soft Face Lift last?
The results of this procedure can last for about 18 months.
- Apply cold packs immediately after treatment, if necessary
- Take paracetamol for pain
- No makeup for as long as possible – at least 24 hours
- Sleep face up with head elevated – 3-5 nights
- Wash, shave and dry face gently – no massaging or rubbing -5 days
- Avoid excessive head/neck movements – 2 weeks
- Avoid over-exposure to direct sunlight – no tanning beds – 2 weeks
- Avoid sports, particularly running, etc – 2 weeks
- No saunas – 2 weeks
- Avoid dental surgery – 3 weeks
- Avoid face/neck massages and facial aesthetic treatments – 4 weeks
If you are interested in a Silhouette Soft Face Lift, book a consultation with Eden medical Clinic today.
Call Eden-Medical on (021) 206 7768 or email us at email@example.com