Multipoint Facelift/Liquid Facelift
Beautifully enhance the shape of your face
Do you want to beautifully enhance the shape of your face and get rid of these bothersome lines, sagging areas? With Restylane dermal fillers, administered by an experienced, specialist, cosmetic doctor at Eden Medical Clinic, you can.
For many people, a more youthful and less lines facc big aspect to feeling more attractive and confident. These can be easily created using material naturally found in the body, hyaluronic acid. A simple, safe, temporary dermal filler treatment can add volume and definition which can enhance smaller lips or even average sized lips. The procedure can also balance out asymmetric lips or reduce the appearance of those fine, vertical lines above the lip, sometimes a big problem with smokers.
Which part of the lip can be enhanced?
Nasolabial lines, laughter lines or lines going down from the sides of the mouth – filling out these lines for a smoother smile.
Marionette lines (sad lines from corner of lips downward) – to decrease that sagging look at the sides of the chin
Philtrum ridges that go from the upper lip towards the nose can be made more defined.
Perioral lines or fine vertical lines often due to smoking on the upper lip can be reduced
What does the procedure involve?
Prior the treatment : Prescription anaesthetic numbing cream will be applied for 15-20 minutes prior the treatment to make the area numb for less discomfort.
The procedure : Dermal filler is injected at precise locations into your skin or lip. Dr. Emma will then massage to smooth and even out the product. You will be given a mirror to hold to enable you to see the results as the doctor completes the treatment.
Post treatment :
We advise to avoid touching or applying make up on the treated area for 6 hours in order to prevent infection. Specific post treatment instructions will be given to you on the day of your treatment.
The results are immediate and last from 6-12 months. We provide a complementary 1 week follow up review to ensure you are happy with your results. As the results are temporary, adjustments can be made as your face changes over time and you will always retain a beautiful natural look
Is the procedure painful?
The lips are undoubtedly a sensitive area. Our prescription numbing cream ensures minimal discomfort. In addition, we use the products which contain anaesthetic, therefore the treatment is relatively comfortable. Dr. Emma is highly experienced in this procedure and will ensure to make the treatment as comfortable as possible for you.
Will I see the results immediately?
After the procedure, the lips often become a little swollen. This means that the result immediately after the treatment may not be the final result. The swelling usually resolves all at once within a couple of days. To achieve the result you want, it is recommended to have a touch-up treatment 1 - 2 weeks after the initial session. This will also add to the duration of the treatment effect
How long will the results last?
The result last on average from 6 to 12 months. The lasting time of these products is variable and as we all have different metabolism rates and the product is broken down differently for everyone. A plan for regular follow-up treatments to maintain the initial result can be created for you. Our treatment provides a long-lasting but not permanent result leaving you the option of refining your treatment in accordance with what you desire at a particular point in time.
What is a dermal filler?
Dermal fillers are materials that are frequently used to correct scarring, wrinkles, and sunken areas in the skin. They are a kind of soft tissue designed in such a way that enables injection into the skin for purposes of improving the appearance. Generally, they are made of several types of materials of synthetic, man-made and natural categories. They have been developed into various standards depending on the level of usage. Think of it as your skins natural putty which can be safely put into the skin to alter the shape
Which type of dermal filler is used for facial enhancement?
The most common dermal filler used is Hyaluronic acid (such as Restylane and Juvederm)
Hyaluronic acid is one of nature’s most versatile and intriguing substances. It is found throughout the body as well as in most other living organisms. It has many functions, for example, giving the skin elasticity, providing our skin with volume and also giving it a youthful appearance. Restylane is sterile gel consisting of non-animal, cross-linked, hyaluronic acid (HA) and are created safely and hygenically in a registered laboratory. Of all the fillers currently on the market as it is the only type of filler that is reversible. These products are FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved.
Who should NOT use Dermal filler?
Not to be used if you are pregnant or breast feeding
What are the possible medical side effects of a dermal filler like Restylane?
If you’ve previously had cold sores around the mouth (facial herpes) the treatment may provoke an outbreak. Be sure you have a supply of the oral tablets (prescription) incase this happens.
Also consult your GP if you are pregnant or breast feeding before taking any medication
What are the possible cosmetic side effects?
You may have swelling for 24-72 hours. This varies from person to person.
After the treatment(s) some common injection-related reactions might occur, such as swelling, redness, pain, itching, discoloration and tenderness at the injection site. These typically resolve within 2 to 7 days
Mild bruising or a slight blush might appear at the injection site immediately following treatment and may last for 2-7 days
How can I avoid bruising?
- To avoid swelling and bruising, you should:
- Not take aspirin, ibuprofen, or advil for 1 week before and 2 days after treatment.
- Ice the swollen area after treatment under swelling reduces.
- Avoid exercise except for walking for 24 hours after the procedure
Why have the treatment at EDEN MEDICAL CLINIC?
- SPECIALIST DOCTOR: You will be treated by one of Ireland’s leading cosmetic doctors who are highly experienced in all procedures
- SERVICE & CARE: We pride ourselves on patient care and experience, therefore, our staff will ensure that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible
- CLINIC LOCATION: The treatment is performed in a Therapy Rooms, Victoria Cross, located about 10 minutes from the city centre, which gives you that extra bit of privacy. We have our own beautiful private waiting room for your comfort and discretion.
- HIGH PATIENT SATISFACTION: We have many Our patients are very happy with their results resulting in many returning to have additional areas. We also have many that recommend friends and family to the clinic
- PREMIUM MEDICATION: We use only premium and FDA approved products for the treatment
- We are CARE QUALITY COMMISSION (CQC) registered and a SAFE FACE approved & regulated clinic. This ensures that we carry out treatments, hygiene and patient care to the highest of standards.
Standard Price List
The the moment lip augmentation starts at the very competitive price of €195 for 0.5ml and €285 for 1ml.
* Note: These are our current offer prices and are subject to individual requirement and promotion. All medical consultations are free of charge.
*NEW* - Multi point facelift/Liquid Facelift
We are very excited to introduce our new dermal filler treatment, the Multi point facelift.
What is multi point facelift?
The Multipoint Facelift is a technique used to restore lift in 8 strategic areas, giving maximal lift and support using a relatively small amount of dermal filler. The results are instant, with minimal discomfort or downtime.
The treatment uses dermal fillers to enhance and discreetly lift the face for a total rejuvenating effect and targets key areas of the mid-face to lift, contour and revitalise the whole mid-face and lower face.
What areas does it target?
This method works very nicely for most people because it addresses 2 key aspects of facial aging:
- Midface volume loss – skin sagging or face ‘dropping’ and tired looking under eye area.
- Creases and lines and shadows in the mid and lower face – jowls forming along the jawline.
The Multi Point Lift combats the soft tissue loss associated with the ageing process and offers a more complete solution compared to individual dermal filler treatments.
The 8 strategic lifting points are a general guideline, which will be tailored to your needs. A personalised consultation is necessary to determine the best ‘total look’ for your face. The 8 key areas include:
- 1&2: Cheek bone/structure: A small amount of volume in the area enhances the cheekbones and often helps to lift the nasolabial folds.
- 3: Tear trough/midface: Reduces the appearance of tired hollows under the eyes. If you have significant hollows you may need additional product with a softer, more flexible dermal filler to help with this. Your injector will determine if this additional treatment is suitable for you.
- 4: Nasolabial fold: This area often deepens with age, so adding volume here can help give a more youthful appearance.
- 5: Marionette Lines / Mouth corners: The down turning of the mouth with age gives a ‘down frown’. Using dermal filler in this area can lift the face.
- 6. Prejowl area: Loss of volume in the jaw, cheek and chin area can all contribute to jowl formation, so replacing volume in the hollow along the jawline, along with the other areas of the Multi Point Lift, can all help to reduce or improve jowls.
- 7. Jawline: As we age, we lose the angle of the jaw, which helps to lift and support the lower face, so the lower face starts to fall forward, contributing to jowls and sagging. A subtle enhancement of the angle of the jaw can help lift these areas. If you have significant loss of volume in this area you may require more product, and different techniques to get best results.
- 8. Lower cheek volume: Hollowing in the lower cheek area can make us look gaunt, while treating this area with filler can help with improve the natural curve and structure of the cheek.
How long will the results last for?
Results are instant and last for 12-18 months. There is no downtime associated with the procedure but the client may have some mild bruising at the injection site in the days following treatment.